Recently I have re-introduced myself to the wonderful benefits of Aloe Vera. This spikey green plant is not only great to look at, it’s gooey insides have been used for centuries to soothe, heal and nourish.
Now, I could be here all day listing the many, many benefits Aloe Vera, but to save us all a bit of time, I have condensed it down into 7 reasons why Aloe Vera is the best plant ever. (if you want to bypass the condensed version and head straight to the detailed guide, Click Here!)
7 Reasons why Aloe Vera is the best plant ever!
1. Awesome for your Skin – Rub Aloe Vera gel all over your skin and be amazed how soft, taunt and clear your skin will be. Aloe Vera is fast absorbing and can be used in replace of moisturising cream. Aloe Vera can also be mixed with other natural ingredients such as oatmeal or sea salt to make a great body scrub.
2. Awesome for your Hair – Use Aloe Vera instead of Conditioner for smooth and silky hair. Aloe Vera also reduce your dandruff and helps speed up hair growth. Aloe Vera rubbed into wet hair prior to drying also reduces frizzing.
3. Awesome for you Insides – Did you know you can drink Aloe Vera Juice? Drinking Aloe Vera can help with indigestion, heartburn, bloating, stomach ulcers and urinary tract infections among other things. It can also help lower your blood sugar levels and cholesterol.
4. Great for bites, blemishes, blisters and rashes – Rub a little of this magic gel onto any bites, blemishes, pimples or rashes you may have and you will find that not only will it soothe the sting or itch, but will work really fast to heal the area.
5. Use on sunburn or minor burns – Come home from a day at the beach looking a little pink? or you’ve had a minor mishap in the kitchen and you’ve scalded your hand? Rub some Aloe Vera gel directly on the area to help heal and reduce any scarring. Better yet, chill the Aloe Vera gel in the fridge for a more soothing experience. Aloe Vera has great cooling properties.
6. Did I mention it is great for the skin – Not only does Aloe Vera help to keep skin clear and blemish free, but it also helps prevent stretch marks and helps keep those aging signs, such as wrinkles and age spots at bay. Cleopatra herself used it to maintain her youthful complexion.
7. Kills all the nasties – Viruses, Mold, Bacteria, Fungi…Aloe Vera has been know to kill them all.
Aloe Vera is amazingly easy to grow and would have to be the most versatile plant ever. If you don’t have an Aloe Vera Plant, you need to get one!!
Want to know more about using Aloe Vera? Check this out this ebook to get the most out of your Aloe Vera Plant.